- Candidates should have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing methods and tools.
- Candidate should be taken to learn new technologies, latest updated, PPC
- Proven track record in managing SEO for an organization including on-page / off-page activities, website optimization.
- Experience in managing social media channels / paid campaigns (Facebook, twitter, Instagram) along with knowledge of KPIs.
- Experience in managing google ad words including end to end campaign management & reporting
- Knowledge of tools like google analytics, email marketing, social media marketing, drip email marketing, linked in marketing & SDS.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Knowledge in email & SMS campaign.
- Knowledge in blogs handling.
- The candidate should be able to run, manage, track and increase the ROI of all digital campaigns.
- Regular reporting of data analysis.
- Co-ordinate with creative teams for content and design team.
Digital Marketing Manager
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore Bhubaneshwar
Positions Open: 1
Shift: General Shift