Duties & Responsibilities:
- Candidates should have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing methods and tools.
- Candidate should be taken to learn new technologies, latest updated, PPC
- Proven track record in managing SEO for an organization including on-page / off-page activities, website optimization.
- Experience in managing social media channels / paid campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) along with knowledge of KPIs.
- Experience in managing google ad words including an end to end campaign management & reporting
- Knowledge of tools like google analytics, email marketing, social media marketing, drip email marketing, linked in marketing & SDS.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Knowledge in email & SMS campaigns.
- Knowledge in blogs handling.
- The candidate should be able to run, manage, track, and increase the ROI of all digital campaigns.
- Regular reporting of data analysis.
- Coordinate with creative teams for content and design team.
- Drip Email Marketing
The candidate must have 5-6 years of working experience as a digital marketing expert.