Experience: 2-5 years
Mandatory skills –PHP ( Code igniter)
- Team handling experience would be a plus.
- Mastery of PHP web frameworks like CodeIgniter is a must.
- Experience working with the AWS Services (S3, SQS, SNS, RDS etc.) is an added advantage.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficiency in working with NodeJs (REST API), React Js is a huge plus.
- Good command over MySQL database.
- Experience working with real-time analytics use cases using Redis.
- Familiarity with the NoSQL database and Elasticsearch will give you an edge.
- Experience working with Version Control System like Git Hub, Svn etc.
- Experience working with Project Monitoring Tools like Jira, Trello, Asana Etc.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Responsible for Designing & developing high availability & secured server-side applications.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Perks and Benefits:
• 5 Working days
• Health and term Insurance
• Offsites on Every Quarter
• Bonus on festive, marriage
• Regular upskilling initiatives
• Subsidized food and free snacks