Experience- 5+ years’ in plant operations
Job Title: – Having production experience over 4 years in herbal pulverization, extraction & nutraceutical formulations.
Location– MPIDC, Boregaon, Sausar, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh
Position Overview: The Plant Manager will be a pivotal member of our leadership team, responsible for overseeing all aspects of our manufacturing unit’s operations. This includes production, quality control, safety protocols, team management, and overall plant performance.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Plant Manager.
- Voice command over Marathi, Hindi, English.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources).
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory, and stewardship processes.
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- Lead and manage day-to-day operations of the manufacturing unit, ensuring efficient production processes, adherence to quality standards, and timely delivery of products.
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize plant operations, improve productivity, and enhance overall efficiency.
- Establish and maintain safety protocols, ensuring a safe and compliant working environment for all employees.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align manufacturing processes with business goals, regulatory requirements, and customer needs.
- Monitor production schedules, inventory levels, and production costs to achieve optimal resource utilization and cost-efficiency.
- Responsible to maintain the zero-rejection condition to avoid reprocessing, which leads to plant capacity loss and cost implications.
- Review and authorize batch manufacturing records for QA Submission.
- To attend an organization meeting for production points
- Responsible for keeping production facilities clean and appropriately disinfected.
- Manage and mentor a diverse team of production staff, providing guidance, training, and performance feedback.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance processes, reduce waste, and increase operational effectiveness.
- Responsible for investigation of production failure reference to lower yield and Abnormalities
- Maintain strong relationships with suppliers, vendors, and contractors to ensure timely and reliable procurement of raw materials and services.
- Prepare and present regular reports to senior management on plant performance, key metrics, and progress towards targets.