Experience: 3-5 years
Mandatory skills –PHP ( Code igniter)
- Strong core PHP Hands-on experience.
- Strong Expertise in CodeIgniter Framework.
- Sound knowledge of database designing and application architecture planning for Core PHP projects.
- Good debugging skills.
- Expertise in PHP, and MVC Frameworks, and good technology exposure of Code igniter or any cms added advantage.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX will be preferred.
- Prior experience in the payment gateway or E-commerce domain is a plus.Team handling experience would be a plus.
- Experience working with the AWS Services (S3, SQS, SNS, RDS etc.) is an added advantage.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficiency in working with NodeJs (REST API), React Js is a huge plus.
- Experience working with real-time analytics use cases using Redis.
- Familiarity with the NoSQL database and Elasticsearch will give you an edge.
- Experience working with Version Control System like Git Hub, Svn etc.
- Experience working with Project Monitoring Tools like Jira, Trello, Asana Etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Responsible for Designing & developing high availability & secured server-side applications.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Perks and Benefits:
• 5 Working days
• Health and term Insurance
• Offsites on Every Quarter
• Bonus on festive, marriage
• Regular upskilling initiatives
• Subsidized food and free snacks