Experience: Minimum 0-3 Yrs.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the technical documentation requirements.
- Ability to grasp complex technical concept.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concept, write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- Should be thorough with the technical languages.
- Preparing Business requirement documentation.
Perks and Benefits:
• 5 Working days
• Health and Term Insurance
• Offsite Visit Bi-Quarterly
• Bonus on festive, marriage occasions
• Regular upskilling initiatives
• Food and free snack during office hours.