Know Your Munch
• Cashews can get you a fair dosage of protein, dietary fibre, essential fats, phosphorous, manganese, magnesium, and Vitamin E.
• You can use cashews in delicacies like cashew cookies, salted cashew oatmeal, spiced cashew, etc.
• American Pistachio Kernels are a rich source of protein, carbohydrates, dietary fibre, manganese, phosphorous, and Vitamin B6.
• You can have them raw or enjoy them in delicacies like pistachio cake, roasted & salted pistachio, and pistachio biscotti.
• Dried blueberries are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, iron, protein, potassium, and sodium.
• Dried blueberries taste the best when used in delicacies like smoothies, raisins, bread, and muffins.
• Use this flavourful combo of Cashew nuts, American Pistachios, and dried blueberries to experience the pleasure of exquisite taste, and health together.