Know Your Munch
• Cashews can get you a fair dosage of protein, dietary fibre, essential fats, phosphorous, manganese, magnesium, and Vitamin E.
• You can use cashews in delicacies like cashew cookies, salted cashew oatmeal, spiced cashew, etc.
• Raisins are a powerhouse of wonderful nutrients including protein, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, vitamin E, dietary fibre, healthy fats, and antioxidants.
• You can make some super delicious recipes with raisins like oatmeal raisin cookies, Kishmish ka halwa, and raisin butter cake!
• Dried blueberries are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, iron, protein, potassium, and sodium.
• Dried blueberries taste the best when used in delicacies like smoothies, raisins, bread, and muffins.
• Buy this happy combo of cashew nuts, American pistachio & dried blueberries to treasure good health and taste.