Know Your Munch
- Chia seeds are an excellent source of fibre, protein, antioxidants, and omega 3s fatty acids.
- One of the simplest ways to take chia seeds in your daily diet is by adding them to water. You can also add some lemon juice & fresh cut fruits and make a wholesome chia seed pudding!
- There is a plethora of health benefits of flaxseeds. They help reduce cholesterol levels, stabilize blood sugar levels, and manage weight.
- Wondering how to use flaxseeds in your daily diet? Grind them & add to your soups, sprinkle them on top of your salads, or just bake them into your granola bars!
- Sesame seeds are abundant source of dietary fibre, protein, essential fats, calcium, iron, phosphorous, copper, zinc, and vitamin B1.
- You can take in all the goodness of sesame seeds in the form of delicacies such as til ke ladoo, smoothie bowls, etc.
- The divine combo of Chia seeds, flaxseeds, and sesame seeds is heavenly to taste and great for health.