Know Your Munch
• California Almonds is a great source of healthy fatty acids, proteins, Vitamin E, dietary fibre, magnesium, manganese, and phosphorous.
• How to eat almonds? Well, you can incorporate these premium California almonds into your diet by preparing almond flour cakes, almond cookies, roasted almonds, etc.
• American Pistachio Kernels are a rich source of protein, carbohydrates, dietary fibre, manganese, phosphorous, and Vitamin B6.
• You can have them raw or enjoy them in delicacies like pistachio cake, roasted & salted pistachio, and pistachio biscotti.
• Dried blueberries are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, iron, protein, potassium, and sodium.
• Dried blueberries taste the best when used in delicacies like smoothies, raisins, bread, and muffins.
• Use this flavourful combo of California almonds, American Pistachio, and dried blueberries to experience the pleasure of exquisite taste, and health together.