Know Your Munch
• Cashews can get you a fair dosage of protein, dietary fibre, essential fats, phosphorous, manganese, magnesium, and Vitamin E.
• You can use cashews in delicacies like cashew cookies, salted cashew oatmeal, spiced cashew, etc.
• American Pistachio Kernels are a rich source of protein, carbohydrates, dietary fibre, manganese, phosphorous, and Vitamin B6.
• You can have them raw or enjoy them in delicacies like pistachio cake, roasted & salted pistachio, and pistachio biscotti.
• Dried cranberries are a rich source of nutrients like dietary fibre, sodium, potassium, calcium, iron, vitamin A, vitamin C, protein, and essential fatty acids.
• Are you wondering how to eat dried cranberries? Add them to your oatmeal cookies, muffins, granola mixed, cranberry Shrikhand trifle, and smoothie bowls.
• Use this flavourful combo of Cashew Nuts, American Pistachio, and dried cranberries to experience the pleasure of exquisite taste, and health together.