Know Your Munch
- Chia seeds are an excellent source of fibre, protein, antioxidants, and omega 3s fatty acids.
- One of the simplest ways to take chia seeds in your daily diet is by adding them to water. You can also add some lemon juice & fresh cut fruits and make a wholesome chia seed pudding!
- Pumpkin seeds are rich in protein, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, vitamin E, dietary fibre, healthy fats, and antioxidants.
- Thinking about some good pumpkin seeds recipes? You can enjoy toothsome recipes like roasted pumpkin seeds, pumpkin seeds oats cookies, and pumpkin seeds chocolate granola bar.
- Sunflower seeds are packed with protein, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, vitamin E, dietary fibre, healthy fats, and antioxidants.
- Are sunflower seeds good for you? Well, they can’t be more beneficial! Sunflower seeds can help boost immunity, reduce cholesterol, detox the body, and promote health brain functioning.
- Order home your energy booster pack of Chia Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, & Sunflower Seeds today!