Know Your Munch
- California Almonds are a divine source of healthy fatty acids, proteins, Vitamin E, dietary fibre, magnesium, manganese, and phosphorous.
- How to eat almonds? Well, you can incorporate these premium California almonds into your diet by preparing almond flour cakes, almond cookies, roasted almonds, etc.
- Is cashew good for health? Well, the rich nutritional profile speaks for itself.
- Cashews can get you a fair dosage of protein, dietary fibre, essential fats, phosphorous, manganese, magnesium, and Vitamin E.
- You can use cashews in delicacies like cashew cookies, salted cashew oatmeal, spiced cashew, etc.
- Walnuts are nutrient-dense nuts providing water, protein, dietary fibre, folic acid, vitamin B6, Vitamin E, manganese, phosphorous, and copper.
- Are you wondering how to eat walnuts? You can coarsely grind and sprinkle them in your puddings, smoothie bowls, cake batter, and salads.
- You can enjoy this appetizing combo of California Almonds, walnut kernels, and Cashews in recipes like smoothie bowls, fruit punch, etc.