Know Your Munch
- Dried blueberries are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, iron, protein, potassium, and sodium.
- Are dried blueberries good for you? Well, the rich nutritional profile speaks for itself.
- Dried blueberries taste the best when used in delicacies like smoothies, raisins, bread, and muffins.
- Dried cranberries are a rich source of nutrients like dietary fibre, sodium, potassium, calcium, iron, vitamin A, vitamin C, protein, and essential fatty acids.
- Are you wondering how to eat dried cranberries? Add them to your oatmeal cookies, muffins, granola mixed, cranberry shrikhand trifle and smoothie bowls.
- Use this deadly combo of dried blueberries and dried cranberries to experience the pleasure of exquisite taste and health together.