Know Your Munch
- Chia seeds are an excellent source of fibre, protein, antioxidants, and omega 3s fatty acids.
- One of the simplest ways to take chia seeds in your daily diet is by adding them to water. You can also add some lemon juice & fresh cut fruits and make a wholesome chia seed pudding!
- There is a plethora of health benefits of flaxseeds. They help reduce cholesterol levels, stabilize blood sugar levels, and manage weight.
- Wondering how to use flaxseeds in your daily diet? Grind them & add to your soups, sprinkle them on top of your salads, or just bake them into your granola bars!
- Are sunflower seeds good for you? Well, they can’t be more beneficial! Sunflower seeds can help boost immunity, reduce cholesterol, detox the body, and promote health brain functioning.
- Here’s your health booster pack of Chia Seeds, Flaxseeds, & Sunflower Seeds for the good!