Know Your Munch
- California Almonds are a great source of healthy fatty acids, proteins, Vitamin E, dietary fibre, magnesium, manganese, and phosphorous.
- How to eat almonds? Well, you can incorporate these premium California almonds into your diet by preparing almond flour cakes, almond cookies, roasted almonds, etc.
- Cashews can get you a fair dosage of protein, dietary fibre, essential fats, phosphorous, manganese, magnesium, and Vitamin E.
- Is cashew good for health? Well, the rich nutritional profile speaks for itself.
- Dried cranberries are a rich source of nutrients like dietary fibre, sodium, potassium, calcium, iron, vitamin A, vitamin C, protein, and essential fatty acids.
- Are you wondering how to eat dried cranberries? Add them to your oatmeal cookies, muffins, granola mixed, cranberry shrikhand trifle, and smoothie bowls.
- Use this combo of California almonds, cashews, and dried cranberries to experience the pleasure of exquisite taste, and health together.