Know Your Munch
- Chia seeds are an excellent source of fibre, protein, antioxidants, and omega 3s fatty acids.
- One of the simplest ways to take chia seeds into your daily diet is by adding them to water. You can also add some lemon juice & fresh cut fruits and make a wholesome chia seed pudding!
- There is a plethora of health benefits of flaxseeds. They help reduce cholesterol levels, stabilize blood sugar levels, and manage weight.
- Wondering how to use flaxseeds in your daily diet? Grind them & add to your soups, sprinkle them on top of your salads, or just bake them into your granola bars!
- Muskmelon seeds are rich in protein, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, vitamin E, dietary fibre, healthy fats, and antioxidants.
- Wondering how to eat muskmelon seeds? You can dry roast & add them to your namkeen, enjoy them in your chikki, or grind them and make them into barfis.
- Use this combo of Chia seeds, flax seeds, and muskmelon seeds to experience the pleasure of exquisite taste and health together.