Know Your Munch
• Chia seeds are an excellent source of fibre, protein, antioxidants, and omega 3s fatty acids.
• One of the simplest ways to take chia seeds in your daily diet is by adding them to water. You can also add some lemon juice & fresh cut fruits and make a wholesome chia seed pudding!
• Sunflower seeds are packed with protein, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, vitamin E, dietary fibre, healthy fats, and antioxidants.
• Are sunflower seeds good for you? Well, they can’t be more beneficial! Sunflower seeds can help boost immunity, reduce cholesterol, detox the body, and promote health brain functioning.
• Muskmelon seeds are rich in protein, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, vitamin E, dietary fibre, healthy fats, and antioxidants.
• Wondering how to eat muskmelon seeds? You can dry roast & add them to your namkeen, enjoy them in your chikki, or grind them and make them into barfis.
• Are you ready to take in all the premium goodness & give your health a boost with this super energetic pack of Chia Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, & Muskmelon Seeds?