Know Your Munch
- Chia seeds are an excellent source of fibre, protein, antioxidants, and omega 3s fatty acids.
- They support weight loss, reduce blood sugar levels, and promote a healthy heart and bones.
- One of the simplest ways to take chia seeds into your daily diet is by adding them to water. You can also add some lemon juice & fresh cut fruits and make a wholesome chia seed pudding!
- Flaxseeds are rich in protein, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, vitamin E, dietary fibre, healthy fats, and antioxidants.
- There is a plethora of health benefits of flaxseeds. They help reduce cholesterol levels, stabilize blood sugar levels, and manage weight.
- Wondering how to use flaxseeds in your daily diet? Grind them & add to your soups, sprinkle them on top of your salads, or just bake them into your granola bars!
- You can enjoy this appetizing combo of Chia seeds, and flax seeds in recipes like smoothie bowls, fruit punch etc.