Know Your Munch
• Cashews can get you a fair dosage of protein, dietary fibre, essential fats, phosphorous, manganese, magnesium, and Vitamin E.
• You can use cashews in delicacies like cashew cookies, salted cashew oatmeal, spiced cashew, etc.
• Dried blueberries are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, iron, protein, potassium, and sodium.
• Dried blueberries taste the best when used in delicacies like smoothies, raisins, bread, and muffins.
• Use this combo of Cashew Nuts and Dried Blueberries in smoothie bowls, fruit custard and oat porridges to experience the fine taste.