Know Your Munch
• Cashews can get you a fair dosage of protein, dietary fibre, essential fats, phosphorous, manganese, magnesium, and Vitamin E.
• You can use cashews in delicacies like cashew cookies, salted cashew oatmeal, spiced cashew, etc.
• Green Raisins are a powerhouse of wonderful nutrients including protein, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, vitamin E, dietary fibre, healthy fats, and antioxidants.
• You can make some super delicious recipes with raisins like oatmeal raisin cookies, Kishmish ka halwa, and raisin butter cake!
• Flaxseeds are rich in protein, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, vitamin E, dietary fibre, healthy fats, and antioxidants.
• Wondering how to use flaxseeds in your daily diet? Grind them & add to your soups, sprinkle them on top of your salads, or just bake them into your granola bars!
• Here is your powerpack combo of Cashew Nuts, Green Raisins and Flaxseeds ensuring the best of health and taste.