Know Your Munch
• Cashews can get you a fair dosage of protein, dietary fibre, essential fats, phosphorous, manganese, magnesium, and Vitamin E.
• You can use cashews in delicacies like cashew cookies, salted cashew oatmeal, spiced cashew, etc.
• Green Raisins are a powerhouse of wonderful nutrients including protein, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, vitamin E, dietary fibre, healthy fats, and antioxidants.
• You can make some super delicious recipes with raisins like oatmeal raisin cookies, Kishmish ka halwa, and raisin butter cake!
• Muskmelon seeds are a promising source of protein, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, vitamin E, dietary fibre, healthy fats, and antioxidants.”
• You can add them to your soups, salads and use them as toppings to your smoothie bowls.
• This promising combo of Cashew Nuts, Green Raisins, and Muskmelon Seeds can give you a premium taste and innumerable health benefits.