Know Your Munch
• Cashews can get you a fair dosage of protein, dietary fibre, essential fats, phosphorous, manganese, magnesium, and Vitamin E.
• You can use cashews in delicacies like cashew cookies, salted cashew oatmeal, spiced cashew, etc.
• Green Raisins are a powerhouse of wonderful nutrients including protein, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, vitamin E, dietary fibre, healthy fats, and antioxidants.
• You can make some super delicious recipes with raisins like oatmeal raisin cookies, Kishmish ka halwa, and raisin butter cake!
• Sunflower seeds are packed with protein, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, vitamin E, dietary fibre, healthy fats, and antioxidants.
• Are sunflower seeds good for you? Well, they can’t be more beneficial! Sunflower seeds fulfil the essential nutritional requirement of the body.
• Buy this happy combo of Cashew Nuts, Green Raisins & sunflower seeds, and sprinkle some of them in your fruit custard, smoothie bowls, and trail mix to experience its delicacy.