Know Your Munch
• Green Raisins are a powerhouse of wonderful nutrients including protein, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, vitamin E, dietary fibre, healthy fats, and antioxidants.
• You can make some super delicious recipes with raisins like oatmeal raisin cookies, Kishmish ka halwa, and raisin butter cake!
• Dried blueberries are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, iron, protein, potassium, and sodium.
• Dried blueberries taste the best when used in delicacies like smoothies, raisins, bread, and muffins.
• Use this flavourful combo of Green Raisins, and Dried Blueberries to experience the pleasure of exquisite taste, and health together.