Know Your Munch
• Green Raisins are a powerhouse of wonderful nutrients including protein, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, vitamin E, dietary fibre, healthy fats, and antioxidants.
• You can make some super delicious recipes with raisins like oatmeal raisin cookies, Kishmish ka halwa, and raisin butter cake!
• Dried cranberries are a rich source of nutrients like dietary fibre, sodium, potassium, calcium, iron, vitamin A, vitamin C, protein, and essential fatty acids.
• Are you wondering how to eat dried cranberries? Add them to your oatmeal cookies, muffins, granola mixed, cranberry Shrikhand trifle, and smoothie bowls.
• Use this flavourful combo of Green raisins, and Dried Cranberries to experience the pleasure of exquisite taste, and health together.