Know Your Munch
• Walnuts are nutrient-rich nuts, providing protein, dietary fibre, folic acid, vitamin B6, Vitamin E, manganese, Phosphorous and copper.
• Walnuts help alleviate inflammation, promote healthy gut, reduce weight, lower blood pressure, and boost healthy ageing.
• Wondering how to eat walnuts? You can coarsely grind and sprinkle them on your puddings, mix them into your smoothie, or bake them into a delicious cake.
• Dried blueberries are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, iron, protein, potassium, and sodium.
• Dried blueberries taste the best when used in delicacies like smoothies, raisins, bread, and muffins.
• Buy this happy combo of Walnut Kernels & dried blueberries to treasure good health and taste.