Know Your Munch
• Walnuts are nutrient-rich nuts, providing protein, dietary fibre, folic acid, vitamin B6, Vitamin E, manganese, Phosphorous and copper.
• Walnuts help alleviate inflammation, promote healthy gut, reduce weight, lower blood pressure, and boost healthy ageing.
• Wondering how to eat walnuts? You can coarsely grind and sprinkle them on your puddings, mix them into your smoothie, or bake them into a delicious cake.
• Muskmelon seeds are a promising source of protein, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, vitamin E, dietary fibre, healthy fats, and antioxidants.”
• You can add them to your soups, salads and use them as toppings to your smoothie bowls.
• You can use the nutty combo of Walnut kernels and Muskmelon seeds in delicacies like smoothie bowls and muffins.