Know Your Munch
• Walnuts are nutrient-rich nuts, providing protein, dietary fibre, folic acid, vitamin B6, Vitamin E, manganese, Phosphorous and copper.
• Walnuts help alleviate inflammation, promote healthy gut, reduce weight, lower blood pressure, and boost healthy ageing.
• Wondering how to eat walnuts? You can coarsely grind and sprinkle them on your puddings, mix them into your smoothie, or bake them into a delicious cake.
• Pumpkin seeds are rich in protein, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, vitamin E, dietary fibre, healthy fats, and antioxidants.
• You can enjoy toothsome recipes like roasted pumpkin seeds, pumpkin seeds oats cookies, and pumpkin seeds chocolate granola bar.
• The amazing combo of Walnut Kernels and Pumpkin Seeds can be used in granola bars, smoothies, and pumpkin seeds.