- Is there any kind of allergen present in Organic Agave Inulin Powder?
Organic Agave Inulin Powder, which we provide, is free from allergens.
- Does this product remain stable across its shelf life?
If it is packed and stored in proper condition, it will remain stable across its shelf life.
- What is the pH of the product?
The pH of Organic Agave Powder, which we provide, varies as per the specifications.
- What are the nutrients present in Agave?
The nutrients present in Agave are saponins, flavonoids, quinones, glucosides, cardiac glycosides, terpenoids and coumarins.
- What are the other names of Agave?
The other names of Agave are blue agave and tequila agave.
- What is the appearance of the product?
We provide organic Agave Inulin Powder, a blue powder with a slightly sweet taste and characteristic odour.
- What is the plant part of the product?
The plant part used in this product is fruit.
- What is the biological source of Agave?
The biological source of Agave is Agave tequilana.
Botanical Name: Agave americana
Forms Available: Powder
Agave powder is a naturally occurring sweetener which is similar to honey but not exactly like it. But nowadays it is also produced artificially and even in organic way. Organic agave powder is beneficial for your health and is better as compared to any other artificial sweetener . One of organic agave powder’s benefits is that it does not contain any additives. It is entirely plant based. It may be a substitute of sugar for diabetic patients. Another reason to opt for agave syrup is that it is economic and make a perfect sense for your wallet as compared to those expensive sweeteners.
The discount % varies on the product purchased.Send Us an Enquiry