- How is the appearance of bacillus clausii 5 b cfu/g, which you provide?
These are Gray-colored, free-flowing powders with occasional black specs with a characteristic odour.
- What potencies can your company provide for bacillus clausii 5 b cfu/g?
Potencies are generally the total viable counts in a probiotic product. We can provide several potencies as per requirement. Typically, we provide bacillus clausii 5 b cfu/g? powder for 100 B cfu/g, 200 cfu/g, and 400 B cfu/g.
- What microbial parameter do you consider for qualifying bacillus clausii 5 b cfu/g?
To prevent and control biological hazards, we ensure that microbial parameters in our products comply with suitable microbial limits. For example, our products generally test total plate count (TPC), Yeast and mold, E Coli and Salmonella, ensuring better microbial counts.
- Is bacillus clausii 5 b cfu/g. Which you provide is ETO treated or irradiated?
We do not accept irradiated or ETO-treated products as irradiation kills the beneficial microorganisms in it and risks the purity of the product.
- Is there any gluten substance in the bacillus clausii 5 b cfu/g you provide?
The bacillus clausii 5 b cfu/g, which we supply, is gluten-free, wheat-free, dairy-free, peanut-free, and soy-free. It does not contain any allergen or gluten substances.
- How do you prevent cross-contamination?
We ensure that our products are kept separately in a suitable condition to maintain their authenticity and prevent cross-contamination that may pose a risk to food safety.
Bacillus Clausii Powder 5 B cfu/g
Potency: 5 billion – 100 billion CFU/g
Packaging: 1 kg & 2 kg aluminum foil bags.
Bacillus Clausii Powder 5 B cfu/g is important spire bacteria and can survive at room temperature for long duration.
The discount % varies on the product purchased.Send Us an Enquiry