TERMS & CONDITIONS
The access and utilization of the website of Jeeva Organic is subject to these terms and conditions. This website is managed and owned by Jeeva Organic Pvt. Ltd. You accept the application of this website by using its services.
- The website of Jeeva Organic contains information pertaining to the areas we are operative with our products along with research and development. The information contained herein has no intention to provide any advice to the health of a user. Please refer to your healthcare practitioner to seek recommendations for any therapeutic advice that you may need.
- Jeeva Organic declines any sort of responsibility with the accuracy and update of the information confined in the site. Even though Jeeva Organic strives for uploading the best accurate information, however, we cannot provide any warranty concerning the contents. This website of Jeeva Organic might contain inaccuracies and therefore, should be appropriately assessed by the user.Jeeva Organic declines to take responsibility for the use of the website whatsoever and for any damage caused to the user directly or indirectly by deriving information from the website, including viruses. Users are, therefore, required to take due precautions in order to protect their device against any technical problem or intrusion that might occur through one of the components or data stored on the website.
- Jeeva Organic reserves the right for suspending or stopping website usage, without assuming any sort of responsibility thereof. Jeeva Organic reserves the right for making modifications to the website without providing any prior notice.
- The website of Jeeva Organic may contain website links to other websites. If you click on them, then you are accepting to exit the website of Jeeva Organic freely to visit a separate and independent website. Jeeva Organic declines any kind of responsibility to its contents published on the website and accessed through a link that is present on the website of Jeeva Organic.
- Information contained on Products, brochures, documents, material, images, logos, trademarks, and photographs on the website of Jeeva Organic are solely the property of Jeeva Organic’s website, even though available to download. The usage, print, or download of website information is allowed for personal use only.Any use of information for business or commercial reasons other than with Jeeva Organic must be authorized only by Jeeva Organic, otherwise, it will be subjected to copyright infringement. Jeeva Organic declines any kind of responsibility towards third-party using website information published on this website and in violation of our Terms & Conditions.
- Jeeva Organic reserves the right for taking any action without giving prior notice, against any subject who is using the website and infringing our Terms & Conditions which includes blocking the access as well as removing published content on the site.
- Jeeva Organic reserves the right to periodically review the Terms & Conditions. The users must periodically check the Terms & Conditions to acknowledge the modifications if any.
- This website is regulated by the laws of India. By accessing it, you are accepting that the laws of India apply to the matters related to the usage of contents on this website along with the information provided hereby.
- If you are a user from India, you must access the website dedicated to India. Please note, the information contained in the website is concerning to ingredients itself and not to any finished product. The website is intended to use for customers and researchers, and not for consumers.
Please note, the international website can be accessed from different countries across the world, and hence, it might contain certain product classification or statements that are not applicable to every country.
The marketer of finished products containing an ingredient(s) is solely responsible to assure the product destination and the claims that are made for the finished products, are absolutely lawful and in compliance with all the applicable laws and regulations of a country where the product is intended to be sold.