- What are the Bioactive compounds present in Clove?
The Bioactive compounds that are present in the clove are Eugenol, phenolic acids, gallic acid, tannins, caffeic, ferulic, elagic, salicylic acids, and Flavonoids quercetin, glycosylated, kaempferol, eugenol acetate, cariofileno humulen: pinene, ethyl hexanoate farnesol, benzaldehyde, limonene, 2-heptanone.
- What is the country of origin of Clove Powder?
The country of origin of the Clove Powder we provide may vary as per product specification.
- What is the mesh size of this product?
We can provide Clove Powder of different mesh sizes according to the client's requirements. For this Product, the mesh size is #25 mesh.
- What is the shelf life of Clove Powder?
The shelf life of Clove Powder may vary as per product specification.
- What is the biological source of Clove Powder?
The biological source of Clove Powder is Syzygium aromaticum.
- Unopened flower buds are used in Clove Powder.
The Range between 0.31 g/ml -and 0.61g/ml is provided for Clove Powder.
- What is the plant part is used in this product?
Unopened flower buds are used in Clove Powder.
Organic Clove Powder
Botanical Name: Syzygium aromaticum
Forms Available: Whole cloves, Powdered cloves
Clove also called as labang/lavang in Indian vernacular language. It contains fiber,vitamin K ,vitamin C,manganese(essential for brain functioning),etc.It is also used in different dishes for its aromatic flavor. It is also an antioxidant which might reduce oxidative stress. Eugenol in clove is very beneficial ingredient.
The discount % varies on the product purchased.Send Us an Enquiry